Driver Name: Kotaro Sakurai
Team: Eurasia Motorsport
Car and Engine: F.BMW
Birthdate : 29th June 1994
Country of Residence: Japan
First Race : 2004, Junior kart
Favourite Road Car: BMW M3
Favourite Circuit: Sepang
Racing Hero: Michael Schumacher
Hobbies: Soccer, cycling, golf and singing
Racing Ambition: To become the next Michael Schumacher
Web Site: http://ameblo.jp/f1-kotaro/
- Champion, Japan FS125 Kart Series, Motegi.
- All Japan FS125 Karting Championship.
- Formula BMW Pacific 2010 Scholarship Winner
- All Japan FS1215 Karting Championship (youngest driver).
- Japan FS125 Karting Championship, Motegi and New Tokyo (best finish 3rd place)
- Australian Gold Coast Kart Club Series.
- Member Japanese Team for 2007 Macau Kart Race
- Junior Karting Series Champion
- Kids Leon Class – 2 wins, 1 second
- Yamaha TRY Class – 2 wins, 2 seconds
- Yamaha TIA Class – 4 wins, 2 seconds